Our beautifully illustrated Lake District design biscuit box conjures up thoughts of long hikes up the mountains and along the Lakes. Filled with a delicious selection of our family favourties:
- Fruit and Lemon Biscuits (Currants 3%): A deliciously short, crisp biscuit scattered with juicy currants complemented by a delicate zest of lemon.
- Viennese Biscuits; A wonderfully crisp, golden, buttery swirl with a delicate creamy vanilla flavour.
- Crumbly Oaty Biscuits (Oats 46%) A wonderfully rustic oaty biscuit which crumbles as you crunch. Made with a blend of the finest ingredients, these biscuits are a unique, moreish, oaty treat.
- Chocolate Chip Biscuits (Plain chocolate Chips 8%, Oats 7%): Baked using chocolate chips and chocolate chunks, these deliciously indulgent biscuits will delight any chocolate lover looking for chocolate heaven in a biscuit.
- Stem Ginger and Lemon Biscuits (Stem ginger 7%): An exquisite combination of spicy ginger and the zesty tang of lemon.
- Double Chocolate Biscuits (Plain chocolate chips & chunks 10%): A fabulously rich, crumbly chocolate biscuit with the added chocolate flavour boost of chocolate chips.
Perfect as an indulgent teatime treat, our delicious biscuits make a delightful gift or treat for anyone of any age. Baked with the finest quality ingredients.
All biscuit boxes include a removable commemorative postcard with artwork showcasing the first ever Everest ascent by Sir Edmund Hillary and Sirdar Tenzing in 1953.